Why couldn't you wait until March 1st to get injured? Could you at least heal up for now and then give out then? I'd really appreciate it.
That's right folks... I'm pretty positive that my problem is my IT-band. I am hopefully going to get contact info for a doctor this week and hopefully they can help me out more. I am doing low-impact stuff and icing. I just can't afford to stop running. I have a marathon on January 1st and I really really don't want to be a no show to that. I would be completely heart broken. I had to be a no show for the 10k on Thanksgiving. I've never ever not shown up to a race before and it was a real ego hitter for me. I just lost so much hope. It's just pain that I cannot run through and it is really frustrating. If I could change things, I wouldn't have run San Antonio. I just wish I could have foreseen all of this.
Welp, off to ice the knee.