Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

I am in trouble

Okay... how did it get to Friday so fast???  Disney half is next weekend.  Holy crap!

Can we say- nervous?

I normally wouldn't be... but let's recap the last 3 months or so... took 2 months of that off from legit running.. kept to spinning, elliptical and weights.  Had an awesome running week last week.

This week:  FAIL

Heh... I have just felt really crappy this week.  Monday was just awful and since then it has gotten a little better- but not by much.  I will save you from the details.  Because my syptoms point to other things and I just don't want to plant any ideas in your head.  :)  Anyays... running?  Not so much.  I tried on Tuesday but I only lasted 5 minutes before I was booking it to the restroom.  Seriously??  This is what I get after working my butt off to recovery from my injury?? Haha... I just can't help from just laughing at it now.  Just my luck!

Anyways, I am trying to overlook the fact that my mileage is just pathetic and that I probably shouldn't be running the half.  I am running this for fun.  My sister, Shannon is running it with me.  This is her first half ever!  I just hope that I don't ruin the experience for her! 

I'm going to try and run again today and see what happens.  Crossing my fingers!

Just had to keep yal updated- didn't want you to think I fell off the face of the earth or anything.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Relax. You do fine. Have fun on the run.

Kevin
HalfTRIing.blogspot.com