Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy valentines day!!

***post edit... exercising has gone out the window for today.  I have some serious GI issues and I can't stay away from the bathroom for more than a half hour :-( ugh... not.happy.  Okay, sorry for TMI.... but seriously, you guys hold me accountable whenever I write down my workouts on here!  I have to explain why it's not happening.  Heh, having a blowout on the mill at the gym would be very, very bad.  haha.... gross.  Now that I've painted an amazing picture for you- read on... the post gets better***

As some of you know, the husband has been traveling a ton for work. So this morning he got up very early and got ready to head to the airport. He is gone each week from Mon-Thurs. So, it could be worse.

Anyways, we had a fun weekend. We were able to cook a nice dinner together on Sat night. He gets so sick of eating out while he travels, so this was really special to do for him. We made lasagna rolls. Here is the link for the recipe: lasagna rolls

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for Jon. He works so hard and I am very proud of him. He is my number one fan and supports all my crazy running... And food habits... Haha! He was so sweet to leave me this note on the table this morning. Love.


So this is our 5th v-day together. So awesome. However, today I will spend it going to work, weights, running and snuggling with this furry monster... Aka: Sookie :)  we will prob watch an obligatory chick flick and eat ice cream :)


Any recommendations for a movie?

How are you spending v-day?

If your loved one is traveling today, how did yoy make them feel special?

Planned workout: weights and a hopeful 6-7 miles on the mill.


1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Lasagna rolls sound amazing!! He seems like such an amazing guy.....I love how they put up with our crazy food and exercise issues ha!! Love the note and kisses:) I am totally going to have to try the mongolian grill you recommended....that sounds amazing and the fact you can go back for more=heaven in my books. Thanks girl and I hope you have an amazing day!s