Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm in for a real treat....

So, Saturday Jon and I decided to drive the 10k route. . . Oh.My.Gosh. Let's just say... they weren't kidding when they called the hill "Goliath". You know when you drive up a really steep hill (or in the mountains) and your car is trying to accelerate and you feel like it'll stop any moment (if you car isn't 4 wheel drive)... yeah, that's what it was like.. in the car. I'm going to die! Oh man... what did I get myself into!! Well, no turning back now!

Here are some pictures of the start of the HUGE hill..


View Larger Map



And when you think you're done.. think again! This is where you turn the corner at the top of the first link... awesome.


View Larger Map


View Larger Map



Note: Check out all the amazing houses if you click on the street view- you can look on every side- the houses are HUGE!

3 comments:

Jon said...

You can really see the slant if you twist the last picture to the side.

Yikes!

Clyde J Criddle said...

I'm glad I'm old and don't have to prove that I'm Superman! Good luck, Crystal

Crystal said...

I'm praying that I'll survive ;-)