Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Under the weather

So, for the past few days- starting this past Saturday- I've been a little sick. During the weekend I just relaxed while watching conference so I could recover quickly. I'm starting to feel like myself again. I haven't been able to give my body time to react to our busy schedule- so I think it finally rebelled against me :-) That being said- I haven't posted because I haven't been running but I did do my awesome cardio video... c'mon- you SO wish you could do it with me!! Jon does... bah haha, who am I kidding?? ;-)

Here is my run from today. Nothing monumental- but I felt really good during the run and that's a good thing after not running for a few days- at least I think so. I doubt I'll be doing really long runs anytime soon- but it will come!

No comments: